Some have been asking about me-well, I've hit 30 weeks, and if Cameron comes when Collin did, that means I have just 8 weeks! I am so ready to be done this, but at the same time, quite nervous at the thought of two little boys =) When I look at Collin, it amazes me that I'll love Cameron just as much, because right now I can't fathom that I can love two children like I love Collin!
Dad has been counting down the days until retirement, and Lauren and Justin continue to enjoy married life and will be headed to Honolulu soon. To keep up with Lauren and Justin and their adventures, visit http://justinandlaurenpauls.blogspot.com/ .
Prayer Requests
-That the tumor is shrinking and will be operable in May!
-That Steve and I can figure out how Collin will be cared for when I do go to the hospital, since Mom and Dad will probably be focused on the surgery. We'll see what happens...
-That Lauren and Justin have a smooth transition and move to Honolulu
No comments:
Post a Comment